Dr. Kmiec Asks...
Scranton Chiropractor Dr. Christine Kmiec
Providing Relief and Wellness for the Scranton Community
Growing up, I saw so many family members including my own mother struggle with health. I wanted to help people feel better through a more natural and healthy lifestyle and chiropractic fit into my beliefs.
After serving the Milford area for over nine years, I am proud to now offer the same professional level of care to patients in the Greater Scranton area.
A native of Old Forge, PA, I graduated Cum Laude from New York Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic in 2002. I had the unique experience to work in multiple hospital sites learning from the best in my field.
My chiropractic philosophy is better overall health. Patients come to see me with neck, back and multiple joint pains. In our office we not only treat the complaint but also look at diet, exercise and overall well being in order to keep these patients healthy.
A Chiropractic Family
My husband Chris and I have a beautiful 3 year old son. These two are my world. We enjoy the outdoors, hiking, swimming and just spending time as a family. Chris is very supportive. He helps keep me well-grounded while working towards my goals with a positive mindset. The new office in Scranton was designed and built by Chris.
With such a busy lifestyle as a business owner and raising a 2-year old, we try as a family to exercise and eat right as much as possible. We prefer to eat organic and avoid package products. We believe in the natural lifestyle and get adjusted on regular basis.
Thank you for visiting our Website. I look forward to meeting you in person and learning how we may be of service to you. Give our Scranton chiropractic office a call, or email me using the link below and letís arrange a time to explore your options.
Dr. Christine Kmiec
- 2002-2011, Advanced Chiropractic, Milford, PA
- Graduated Cum Laude, New York Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic in 2002
- Dr. Kmiec was one of two doctors nationwide granted the honor of completing their chiropractic internship at Presidents Hospital, Bethesda, MD under the tutelage of Dr. William Morgan , Chiropractor to the US Congress.
- National Navy Medical Center, Bethesda, MD: Conducted morning rounds with medical interns and residents in Radiology, Orthopedics, Rheumatology and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation departments. Examined, diagnosed and treated patients in the hospital chiropractic clinic using diversified spinal and extremity adjusting, cox flexion distraction, nutritional counseling and rehabilitative exercise.
- Clifton Springs Hospital, Clifton Springs, NY: Conducted radiology internship under the tutelage of Dr. Michael O'Connor and the radiology department.
- Invited to speak at the National Institute of Health
- Represented Pennsylvania for the ACA in grass roots lobbying efforts in Washington D.C.
- Represented the chiropractic profession at a U.S. Senate Health Fair.
- Distinguished Service Award and the Frank E. Dean Memorial Award, New Your Chiropractic College
- Member of the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Licenses: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I, II, III, IV and Physiotherapy; State licenses current in PA.